TERMS AND CONDITIONS
On this website, the personal data of the users is respected and treated with care. As a user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space, and therefore, we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require from us.
- We never share personal information of our users with anybody, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
3D SPORT SIGNS, SL. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), and to Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulation for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of physical persons (RGPD), as well as with the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Controller responsible for processing your personal data
- Commercial name: 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL
- TIN/TIC: B-66.359.555
- Address: Comte Urgell, 204 2ª
- E-mail: INFO(AD)3DSPORTSIGNS.COM
- Activity: advertising services
- Registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, volume 44466, page 456842, folio 0189
For the purposes of the provisions in the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you have sent us through web forms will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles we apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that adapt to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes which we will inform you of previously and with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing, according to the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period; in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically revise our lists and we will eliminate the registers that have been inactive for considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a manner that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You must know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process in 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL. come from:
- Contact form.
- Information request form.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether in 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL. we are processing personal data that concerns me, or not.
The data subjects have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request their rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of their processing.
- Oppose processing.
- Request data portability.
The data subjects can access their personal data, as well as requesting the rectification of inaccurate data or, as applicable, request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, the data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only store them for the exercise or the defence of complaints.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons relating to their particular situation, the data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL will cease processing the data, except for legitimate imperative reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible complaints. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided to us and in a structured format, of common use and machine readable, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is done by automated means.
On exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right for the personal data to be transmitted directly from data controller to data controller when it is technically possible.
Data subjects will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint before the control authority; in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them infringes the Regulation.
What is our purpose in processing your personal data?
In 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL. there exist different systems for personal data collection and processing the information that is provided to us by the data subjects for the following purpose for each collection system (forms):
- Contact form: we request the following personal data: Processing*, First name*, Surnames*, Telephone, Company, Department, E-mail*, Country, Comments*
- Information request form: we request the following personal data: Processing*, First name*, Surnames*, Telephone, Company, Department, E-mail*, Country, Comments*
- I inform you that the data that you provide to us will be located on the servers of 10dencehispahard, S.L. in the EU.
There exist other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions for use and the applicable law. This can include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Also collected are other non-identifying data that are obtained with some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when he/she browses this website which I specify in the cookies policy.
- To manage the social networks. 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL may be present in social networks. The data processing carried out of the persons who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions for use, privacy policies and regulations for access that pertain to the social network that is applicable in each case and previously accepted by the user of 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly administering your presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
As established in the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL with domicile at COMTE URGELL, 204 2A DE BARCELONA will be responsible for processing of the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
3D SPORT SIGNS, SL does not sell, rent, or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. Nevertheless, in some cases collaborations may be carried out with other professionals; in these cases, consent will be required from the users, informing regarding the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done with the strictest standards of security.
Legitimation for processing your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the contract of subscription.
In addition, the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions stated in the commercial policy.
The data categories processed are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not processed.
How long will we store your data?
The personal data provided will be stored:
- While the business relationship is maintained.
- Until their erasure is requested by the data subject.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to process your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the implementation of the activity, 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL shares data with the
following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: GOOGLE
- Hosting: cdmon.com – 10dencehispahard, S.L.
On browsing WWW.3DSPORTSIGNS.COM – 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL, non-identifiable data can be collected, which can include IP addresses, geographic location (approximate), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifiable data are also those relating to your browsing activities through services of third parties. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics: GOOGLE
We use this information to analyse tendencies, administer the site, track the movements of the users around the site and to compile demographic information regarding our overall user base.
Secrecy and data security
3D SPORT SIGNS, SL agrees in the use and processing of the included personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adopt all the measures to prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, in conformity with the provisions established in the current data protection regulation.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that causes your data to travel in an integral and safe manner; that is, the transmission of the data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is totally encrypted.
3D SPORT SIGNS, SL cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the breach of data by fraudulent accesses to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL will ensure that any person that is authorized to process the data of the client (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When any incident of security appears, when 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL becomes aware of this, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide appropriate information relating to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client requests it reasonably.
Data accuracy and veracity
As a user, you hold sole responsibility for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL.
The users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and agree to keep it duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent provided, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the data subjects, is revocable at any time by communicating this to 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL. on the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. Under no circumstances will this revocation be of retroactive nature.
3D SPORT SIGNS, SL. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industrial practices. In these cases, it will announce the changes introduced on this page reasonably in advance of putting them into practice.
In accordance with the LSSICE, sending SPAM is not a practice of 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL, therefore it does not send business mail by e-mail that has not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms in the website, the user has the possibility to give his/her express consent to receive the bulletin, regardless of the commercial information occasionally requested.
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, 3D SPORT SIGNS, SL agrees to not send communications of commercial nature without duly identifying them.